Heir Apparent to Empress Nicole the Great
First Vice-President to the Council
First in Line of Succession
Empress Nicole Diamond
(Nicole the Good)
3246 Gondola Drive
Lexington, KY 40513
- Been honored with serving Her Majesty Queen Mother I of the Americas Nicole the Great, since the beginning of the Renaissance Era as a member of the International Court Council and Heir Apparent since 2007. Currently honored to be serving as First in Line of Succession.
- As Council Member have been involved in numerous projects and served on various committees such as the editor of the International Communique’, the 45th Anniversary, the 50th Anniversary, Jose Honors, The Jose Sarria Scholarship Committee, the Harvey Milk Stamp Campaign, Chairperson - 30 under 30, Matthew Shephard Erase Hate 2018, and many more. Also the privilege of serving as Second Vice President, Interim President, Interim Treasurer and currently First Vice President.
- An Active Member of the Imperial Court of Kentucky since 1995, serving in many different capacities for the organization over the years including Board Member on multiple occasions and have served as Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President and President.
- Was elected Empress 21 of Kentucky and then served as Empress 28. During Reign 28 the Imperial Court of Kentucky recognized it highest year of fundraising to date. This was due to team work and excitement, partnering with many of our straight allies in the community and reaching out and including new organizations within the Bluegrass.
- Member of the College of Monarchs of the Imperial Court of Kentucky and served as Minister of Protocol, Ball Coordinator, Secretary and various Committee chairs.
- Supported numerous local and national charities through fundraising efforts, board involvement and volunteerism. Such charities include JustFund Kentucky, Aids Volunteers of Lexington, Lexington Fairness, Moveable Feast, Scott County Humane Society, Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, Big Brothers Big Sisters, the Trevor Project, the Matthew Shepard Foundation, Human Rights Campaign, the Harvey Milk Foundation and more.
- An advocate for travel, Nicole has traveled and supported more than two thirds of the Empires within the International Court System through the years and has been given the honor of being named ½ Empress in various Empires such as New York, Cincinnati, Austin, Vermont, Chicago and Louisville and honored with numerous other titles throughout various Empires.
- Born and raised in Kentucky, a graduate of the University of Kentucky.
- Currently owns, with partner of 25 years, an Architectural and Consulting firm, specializing in low-income housing, writing grants for government funding for special needs projects, prepares budgeting, assisting with procurement and policy issues.
- Titles and honors include, Queen Mother of Kentucky – Protectoress of the South, 2018 Jose Honors Recipient, International Royal Order of Jose I, The International Imperial Order of the Double Eagle, Imperial Daughter to Queen Mother I Nicole the Great, Imperial Crown Princess.